Champions of the Downtrodden, with David Osbourne
Ken’s guest is David Osborne, president, co-founder, and general counsel of the Fairness Center in Harrisburg, a nonprofit, public interest law firm that provides free legal services to those hurt by public-sector union officials.
What “sticks in Ken’s craw” this week is corporate personhood..
Guest Toastmaster Narrator: Michael Ferry
Guest Toastmaster Cohort: D. Preston
Found in this episode:
What’s in the Mail Bag?
· DOZENS of Libertarian electoral victories!
· The plans of one of those elected Libertarians
· Are Libertarians on the political left or the political right – or someplace else?
A Conversation with David Osborne
· Is the choice to pay union dues or get fired?
· Trapping employees in unions via “maintenance of membership” policies
· Did David’s Supreme Court victories end such nonsense?
What Sticks in Ken’s Craw? Corporate Personhood
· “Corporations are people, my friend?” Yeah, right.
· Sullying the Pennsylvania Constitution with corporate nonsense
· Why are corporate officers above the law?
· End corporate personhood!
- Fairness Center: https://www.fairnesscenter.org