Manufactured Gun Rights, with Konstantin Divinsky
Manufactured Gun Rights
Ken’s guest is Konstantin Divinsky, a firearms manufacturer from York, PA, discussing liability issues, the regulatory environment, and other challenges of his profession. Be sure to catch the video when he breaks out a foldable, fully-automatic AR-15! The listener-submitted questions include cutting social programs, separating society and state, and everyone’s favorite topic – abortion – and how to defuse the debate..
What “sticks in Ken’s craw” this week? The very nature of taxation
Guest Toastmaster Narrator: Taylor Cardish of the Positively Charged Toastmasters club at Philadelphia Electric Co.
Found in this episode:
What’s in the Mail Bag? 00:00 -14:00
- Replace the minimum wage with Universal Basic Income? How about replacing it with nothing?
- Past attempts at a Universal Basic Income had no impact, other than making recipients happier.
- Penalizing politicians for breaking their oath to the constitution?
A Conversation with Konstantin Divinsky 16:00 – 48:00
- Manufacturing firearms in Pennsylvania
- Limitation of liability for firearms manufacturers
- Industrial issues vs. political issues.
- Engaging with Lefitsts
What Sticks in Ken’s Craw? The very idea of taxation 50:00 – 58:00
- Taxation: A crime against humans, against humanity
- Taxation: Home invasions, armed robbery, extortion, and worse
- What happens to the tax dollar sent to Washington? (Be sure to see the video!)
- The alternative: The Charitable Credit Act
- Amendment 16: http://AmendmentSixteen.com
- Freedom Financial Tax: 866-401-1090
- Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania: http://LpPa.org
- Iron Will Tatoo Club: https://ironwilltattoo.club
- Steven Werley Digital Marketing: https://www.stevenwerley.com
- Toastmasters International: http://toastmasters.org
- Wallace Automotive: https://www.wallaceautoservice.com