The Vexatious Requester of Gregg Township, with Michelle Grove
The Vexatious Requester of Gregg Township
Ken’s guest is Michelle Grove, a local political activist from Gregg Township near State College. Imagine a local government out of control. Imagine the sparks when it meets a regular citizen, affectionately known colloquially as “the vexatious Right-to-Know requester of Gregg Township”. Then there are the listener-submitted questions regarding forced vaccinations, zoning, and pollution, plus a vignette about one ranger’s reaction to hunting endangered species.
What “sticks in Ken’s craw” this week? Audiences
Guest Toastmaster Narrator: Karen Flam, of the Positively Charged Toastmasters club,
Found in this episode:
What’s in the Mail Bag? xx:xx:xx-xx:xx:xx
- Don’t force vaccinations on his kid! But force them on his kid’s classmates?
- Zoning and compost heaps
- Dealing with pollution as a trespass
- What happens when you shoot a protected species, and the ranger is standing right there?
A Conversation with Michelle Grove xx:xx
- Whaddaya mean, the township destroys records?
- Whaddaya mean they violate the Sunshine Act?
- Surely they didn’t mean to slander an inquisitive citizen
- Victory in court!!
What Sticks in Ken’s Craw? Audiences!
- They stroll in late, walk out early, fall asleep if I’m lucky, and snore if I’m not
- You know at some point someone’s cell phone’s gonna ring….
- All about Ken, Monica Lewinsky, and uppity, arrogant political audiences
- Presenting to an audience of police at a DUI checkpoint!
- Michelle Grove: https://greggtownshipunofficial.org/
- Pennsylvania Constitution: https://www.paconstitution.org/
- Amendment 16: http://AmendmentSixteen.com
- Freedom Financial Tax: 866-401-1090
- Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania: http://LpPa.org
- Iron Will Tatoo Club: https://ironwilltattoo.club
- Steven Werley Digital Marketing: https://www.stevenwerley.com
- Toastmasters International: http://toastmasters.org
- Wallace Automotive: https://www.wallaceautoservice.com