Squashing the Competition, with Tim Runkle
Squashing the Competition
Ken’s guest is Tim Runkle, treasurer for the Green Party of Pennsylvania discussing ballot access, flat-out incorrect “official” information, voting reforms, and pork-barrel Primaries. What “sticks in Ken’s craw” this week: Using the law and economic extortion to diss, fine, and crush challenger political parties.
Found in this episode:
What’s in the Mail Bag? 00:03:20-00:14:20
- Be a guest on The Pennsylvania Project!
- Unlimited sheriffs
- Race-conscious sheriffs
- More about reducing the size of the Pennsylvania legislature
A Conversation with Tim Runkle 16:45-45:55
- Ending straight ticket voting
- Ending hacked elections
- Pork barrel primaries
- Challenging a candidate’s right to be on the ballot
What Sticks in Ken’s Craw? Economic Extortion at the Ballot Box 48:00-58:00
- Calling challenger political parties rude names – by law!
- Stifling the competition – by law!
- Economic extortion to stop competition – by law!
- Hear the text of the Republicans’ extortion letter
- Green Party of Pennsylvania: http://GPofPA.org
- The Republican’s Economic Extortion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJB7bt-grmU
- Pennsylvania Ballot Access Coalition: http://PaBallotAccess.org
- “Open” Primaries, SB 300: https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/billinfo/billinfo.cfm?syear=2019&sind=0&body=S&type=B&bn=300
- Reducing signature requirements: https://www.inquirer.com/philly/news/pa-third-party-ballot-access-signature-requirements-20180209.html
- Pennsylvania Constitution: https://www.paconstitution.org/
- Amendment 16: http://AmendmentSixteen.com
- Freedom Financial Tax: 866-401-1090
- Libertarian Party of Pennsylvania: http://LpPa.org
- Iron Will Tatoo Club: https://ironwilltattoo.club
- Steven Werley Digital Marketing: https://www.stevenwerley.com
- Toastmasters International: http://toastmasters.org
- Wallace Automotive: https://www.wallaceautoservice.com